Search

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Break: San Diego- Toiletries

In less than 12 days I will be making my way to the golden state! My yearbook class will be going on a trip to San Diego for four days, leading up to spring break, needless to say everyone in my class is extremely exciting.
Yesterday I start a little bit on my packing by going toTarget and hitting their dollar section. Targets dollar section is my favorite part of their store. I can always find amazing things, this time I was aiming towards their toiletries.

1. EOS mini shaving creme- I love the way this stuff smells and I am so happy to have a travel size shaving creme that isn't extremely bulky.
2. Venus Razor- I just picked up this brand new razor which I think was around $2 just to have a new one and I do not have to worry about forgetting mine. 
3. Yes to cucumber make up wipes- I have always wanted to try these and in a small package it was the perfect time to!
4. Gum- I rarely chew gum. Typically only when I am flying, or when someone gives me a piece at school. So this was a must have. 
5. Do not forget note pad- I typically remembering random thing to bring write before I am going to bed or in the middle of the night. I am going to keep this note pad on my nightstand until I leave so I have everything. 
6. Clif Kid Z protein bars in Peanut butter chocolate- these bars are in one of the vending machines at school and when I saw them at target I knew I need to buy them to keep in my bag with me during the trip because I am constantly hunger. I recommend y'all trying them!
7. Dove Deodorant- just a tiny deodorant in a pomegranate and lemon scent. 
(it smells amazing!)
8. Rosy Lips Vaseline- Does anyone else use Vaseline for their lips? It works great! This one is scented and it is also tinted( 3 IN ONE)
7. Now for my shampoo and conditioner, target had two amazing brands in kinds that I wanted to try so I got both. The first one is the "Say yes to carrot" and then the other brand is "Argan oil of morocco"(its from the organic brand) 

No comments:

Post a Comment