Search

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fourth of July Outfit

Today at work I saw an abundance of people wearing America themed shirts and it inspired me to write my first post in months!(sorry guys Junior year really kicked in!) Tomorrow at some point I will be heading down to the lake for the weekend so as I planned my outfit I knew to plan a very casual outfit for boating and with a swim suit.

Last weekend Dicks Sporting Goods put their Nike tempo shorts on sale for $25! So on Sunday I order my red pair of Nike shorts I had been lusting after. The best part that the standard free shipping I received was super fast, my shorts came by Tuesday afternoon.  

Then yesterday afternoon I decided to walk around in Old Town (which was actually quite dumb since it reached 99 (105 with the heat index)). So I walked down King St. and went into the Lucky Knot to pick up two shirts for my dad and brother. I recently told my dad about Rowdy Gentleman's Two Time World Champ Shirt and he thought it was the funnest thing, so I bought both my dad and brother that shirt. While I was in there I found my fourth of July Shirt! 






 VV came out with this shirt a while back and I fell in love but I won't lie their shirts are not cheap so I decided to hold off. I went back to their site a few weeks ago and they didn't have my size so I figured it was a sign I shouldn't spend the money and then... they had my size at the Lucky Knot and man that was clearly a sign so I purchased it and I could not be more glad that I did.

So that's my simple Fourth of July outfit, what will y'all be wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment