Search

Monday, March 2, 2015

Second Semester!

The time has come- 108 days until graduation! (That includes weekends)

I swore that I would never be one of the seniors that slacked off once second semester hit - maybe it has been all the snows days - but I feel like I have barely been at school. I actually haven't had a full week of school since before winter break!(thats been all the snow days)

So it the start of another week and I woke up to the lovely suprise of no school once again. My county is know for cancelling school quite easily and I have enjoying it all because I know next year (espically if I'm up north) I won't be having any snow days. The snow doesn't really bother me. However I'm not saying I don't enjoy the sun.

I have about two and half months until AP testing. AP testing starts the end of the school year. Typically after AP testing we then go on to take the state test and the finals and in a blink of an eye its summer. This comes even faster for seniors. After AP testing, we go straight into final (which I might only have one during the time period since most AP classes give the final before the AP test) and then on June 1st seniors have the option to do a community service project for the 2 weeks leading up to graduation.

So summary- Two and half more months! That all I have left.

I know for some people high school ending is this bitter sweet moment but for me I am excited for the future. I am excited to move to a new area. To meet new people and to try new things. I know that come mid-August when my group of friends start to head out I will shed some tears and I will miss them. But graduation please come faster!

I hope everyone has been enjoying 2015 and I know you all will be doing amazing things this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment